10 Gallon Tank Heater - Bosch 125b Tankless Water Heater.
Choosing a space heater - Tubular heater 80w - Hot water heater covers
Choosing A Space Heater
- A self-contained appliance, usually electric, for heating an enclosed room
- heater consisting of a self-contained (usually portable) unit to warm a room
- A space heater is a self contained device for heating an enclosed area. . Space heating is generally employed to warm a small space, and is usually held in contrast with central heating, which warms many connected spaces at once.
- Space Heater is the fifth album by Reverend Horton Heat, released by Interscope Records in March 1998. It charted on the Billboard 200, reaching number 187. Pride of San Jacinto appears in the videogame Hot Wheels Turbo Racing.
- Decide on a course of action, typically after rejecting alternatives
- (choose) see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way; "She chose not to attend classes and now she failed the exam"
- (choose) pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives; "Take any one of these cards"; "Choose a good husband for your daughter"; "She selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her"
- (choose) select as an alternative over another; "I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant"; "She opted for the job on the East coast"
- Pick out or select (someone or something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives
i've been looking through quotes for hours. simply trying to conjure up the words of someone else and express them through myself. because for some reason, when you find that connection, it's even more meaningful than words you could say yourself.
because you know, right then, someone else was feeling the same thing you are.
though, i simply cannot find the words.
perhaps the meaning of this to me, cannot be expressed.
it's so immense.
i've been disregarding all homework assignments.
disregarding the cacophony of noise streaming from the t.v. my visiting mother is watching, the space heater i acquired today, the scuffles of her feet in my small apartment kitchen, the sounds of my cold fingers rapping on the keys.
or at least attempting to..
but i can't.
i'm trying...but i can't.
i'm so aware. so aware of everything.
because of this project, i've become so aware.
i'm rambling and i don't know where i'm headed with all of this. just writing freely. no edits.
this is just raw. this is now.
i feel a bit lost now that this is over.
it has grounded me when i needed it most.
i don't think i could've chosen a better year (in the worse sense).
i honestly have no idea where i'd be right now if i hadn't done this project.
i've grown. inexplicably, i've grown.
and all of you have helped me in this journey. your words in correspondence to mine, your gentle souls, lending hands, your admiration. i thank you, for journeying with me. from the depths of me, i thank you.
so, i may not be leaving with a quote.
or ending today with a cat (i adopted her today, but she has to get surgery and will not be able to take her home until monday. she loves me. and i love her. and it's beautiful. and it's one of those connections only attainable through animals.)
but finally, i feel, i'm ending with satisfaction.
with the sense of accomplishment i've spent my life searching for.
i finally feel it.
i did it.
and i'm proud.
once again, i thank you.
and will continue to upload every now and then. perhaps i'll start a new project soon.
but, until then,
this is my bittersweet goodbye. not only to you, but to myself.
sweet dreams, tonight, my love.
when i wake, i'll be another year older, and due to this, much, much wiser.
Transatlantic Chess Game
Whilst still a tender 17 years of age, I was, in a Dickensian way, the recipient of a once-in-a-lifetime good fortune. I was invited by my mother's sister to accompany her family to Oxford, England, for an entire year. In the days leading up to moving to our new English digs, we visited the Canary Islands, Spain, France, Switzerland, and Germany. I am now bringing my slides--representing the fresh eyes of a young American--to the light of flickr, so we all can remember what Europe looked like in 1972. If anyone can identify these photos in particular, I would appreciate it very much. Enjoy!
ge water heater timer
steam air heaters
electric fireplace heater insert
airplane engine heater
berko wall heaters
tent heaters for camping
garage wall heaters
patio infrared heaters
kerosene heater garage
bradford white 80 gallon electric water heater