10 Gallon Tank Heater - Bosch 125b Tankless Water Heater.
No Tank Hot Water Heater - How To Build A Pool Heater.
No Tank Hot Water Heater
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- The container holding the fuel supply in a motor vehicle
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- A receptacle with transparent sides in which to keep fish; an aquarium
- A large receptacle or storage chamber, esp. for liquid or gas
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
Old water tanks
I don't know if these are hot water heaters or tanks or boilers. They're just sitting by the road, rusting among the ferns in Jawbone Flats.
Jawbone Flats was established as a mining camp in the 1920s. It gets its name from the fact that while the miners were out in the mines during the day, their wives would gossip, or "jawbone", during their daily activities in town. The mining camp was shut down in the 1940s when the mining proved to be less than profitable. Shiny Rock Mining Company operated out of Jawbone Flats from 1972 to 1992.
Thanks to Senator Mark Hatfield, this area became protected as the Opal Creek Scenic Recreation Area in 1996, along with the Opal Creek Wilderness, which lies adjacent. Since this area includes old growth trees, Jawbone Flats is home to the Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center, and educational groups and individuals can come to study and learn about this ancient forest. No private vehicles are allowed here; you have to hike in 3.5 miles. In addition, the old buildings, artifacts, and equipment here are protected by federal law.
A must in the Zona. Dealbreaker for both of us..and heck the HOA has to go toward something right? No clubhouse, no jacuzzi...ah well...Our inspector said that our hot water heater was upgraded to a 50 gallon tank so we can get you your heat and Jaimee can talk underwater for your jets. No she is not monitoring what I type and yes I will prolly get slapped for this. *whack*
contraflow masonry heater
ceramic bathroom heater
best electric heaters for home
residential water heaters
hot water heater leaking from the bottom
space heater with remote
electric oil heaters for homes
electric convection heater
Post a comment
| HOME |